PEX50 ATEX horn speaker
ATEX horn speaker is actually a kind of conversion equipment that converts electrical energy into sound.
1. Explosion proof speaker design and certified by TUK ATEX standard.
2. Robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, Vandal & tamper-resistant easy Installation.
3. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof.
4. Service temperature range from -50 degree to +60 degree.
5. The speaker wiring connections are enclosed in a dust-moisture-proof design.
6. 360° lossless broadcast
7. Transformer coupled
8. For use public address and paging application
9. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish.
10. Application: marine, ship, offshore, mine, Tunnel, metro, speedway, power plant, bridge etc.
|Dimension||260 (Ø)*412 (L) mm|
|Rated Frequency Range||300Hz ~ 8000Hz|
|Total Harmonic Distortion||5% Max At 1kHz 1W|
|AC Impedance||8 ±15% Ohm|
|DC Impedance||6.4 ±7% Ohm|
|Speaker Weight||4.9kg ± 10%|
|Material & Finish||Horn: Ivory, Others Dark Brown; Bracket: Zinc Plated Steel T3.0|
|Working Environment||Temp -50°C~ +60°C, Humidity 45% 〜85%,|
|Dimensions||30 × 40 × 50 cm|