PEX7 Explosion Proof Industrial VoIP Phone
Explosion Proof Industrial VoIP Telephone
PEX7 is an explosion-proof VoIP phone, specially designed for hazardous area communication. The ATEX telephone uses heavy metal as the raw material of the outer casing, and its housing is firm and vandal-proof. It can be used in emergency environments such as petrochemical mining and the like as emergency communication equipment.
PEX7 is an intrinsically safe phone, designed for use in nuclear power plants, chemical, petroleum, natural gas and other hazardous areas to provide intrinsically safe communications equipment. It is suitable for use in fires where the environment is filled with flammable gases, steam, dust, flammable vaporized liquids, or in an environment filled with flammable fibers in the air.
In the dangerous environments, PEX7’s normal work will not be the source of the explosion. The intrinsically safe phone PEX7 cast in a metal case, has a waterproof rating of up to IP66 and is dust and drop resistant.
PEX7 is certified by international IECEx and ATEX. The safety availability can be fully guaranteed. Its function is very powerful, we use VoIP communication, you can configure the phone in any PC, the configuration is simple, the call is stable, and the call is free.
Pearl’s new line of PoE-enabled SIP ruggedized phones combine the benefits of VoIP with a rugged designed phone, built to withstand harsh environments such as extreme temperature, bad weather, and vandalism.
1. Explosion proof industrial VoIP phone with robust aluminium alloy die-cast body, vandal & tamper-resistant hardware
2. Waterproof rating IP66 dust proof
3. Full keypad with memory, 3 button programmable telephone and Magnetic reed hook-switch
4. With external safety ring indicator PED20 with 8ꭥ 0.5W and LED 5Vd.c. 0.75W
5. Heavy duty handset with industrial strong curly cord and hearing aid compatible receiver, Noise canceling microphone
6. Power over Ethernet (PoE) powered supply: Input 48Vd.c.
7. Stainless Steel keypad keep waterproof and dusty proof.
8. They are suitable for use in Zone 1 and Zone 2, group IIA and IIB, T5 gas explosive atmospheres.
9. Door cover: orient automatically and good self – closing, convenient for use
10. Temperature range from -20 degree to +55 degree
11. Support echo cancellation.
12. Powder coated in UV stabilized polyester finish
13. Application: Hazardous dust and gas atmospheres, petrochemical industry,Tunnel, metro, railway, LRT, speedway, marine, ship,offshore, mine, power plant, bridge etc.
1. Explosion proof VoIP phone with robust aluminum alloy die-casting construction body
2. Types of protection: II 2G Ex db ib IIBT5 Gb -20℃ to 55℃
3. Degree of protection: IP66 (tested according to EN 60529)
4. VoIP SIP2.0 industrial telephone
5. Dual Tone Multi Frequency (DTMF) dialing
6. Mean Time Between Failure (MTBF): 100000 hours
7. Call Control Signaling: VoIP SIP info (DTMF), RFC 2833(DTMF)
8. With external safety ring indicator PED20 with 8ꭥ 0.5W and LED 5Vd.c. 0.75W
9. Power over Ethernet (PoE) supply: Input 48Vd.c.
10. Auxiliary Contacts: 1 Aux output, dry contact
11. Contact Ratings. Load: Resistive load
12. Rated load: 0.3 A at 125 VAC; 1 A at 30 VDC
13. Rated carry current: 1A
14. Max. Switching voltage: 125 VAC, 30VDC
15. Max. Switching current: 1A
16. Sound level of ringing: over 100dB (A). at 50cm distance.
17. Speed dialing keypad: Super strong function is available for dialing 3 groups of numbers stored in the memory
18. Audio Codes: G.711, G.722, G.729
19. Network: 10/100 BaseTX Ethernet, RJ45 connectors, Cat5e or better
20. IP Protocols: IPV4, UDP, DHCP, SIP
21. LAN Protocols: Power over Ethernet (PoE, 802.3af), WLAN (IEEE 802.3af), Network Access Control (IEEE 802.1x) HTTP, HTTPS, SIP2.0
22. Programming: Non-volatile flash memory programming and configuration through Web GUI
23. Management and Operation: DHCP and static IP, remote automatic software upgrade, centralized monitoring.
24. Echo cancellation code: G.167 / G.168
25. Unit size: 278×349×161mm
26. Weight: 10.65kg (not include speaker and light)
27. Environment conditions:
Ambient temperature: -20℃ to 55℃.
Relative humidity: 10%~95%
Atmospheric pressure: 86~106Kpa
Circumstance noise: less than 60dB (A)