PWS282P wireless SIP VoIP phone
Pearl PWS282P is a highly innovative based wireless SIP VoIP phone, It can perfectly satisfy with all kinds of the businessman communication.
PWS282P integrates with 2.4” 132×64-pixel graphical LCD with backlight，a large resolution display screen, elegant and intuitive user interface, which indicate you can enjoy perfect user experience.
PWS282P offers high audio quality HD handset, HD speaker and HD codec (G.722), with a rich set of business communication features that can definitely improve working efficiency and sense.
Pearl PWS282P is highly suitable for SMEs, Home Office and ISP applications.
PWS282P Wi-Fi IP phone, help user connect the network simply and enjoy the network easily.
1. Three SIP accounts, Hotline
2. Call hold, Call waiting, Call forward, Call return
3. Call transfer (blind/busy/ask)
4. Caller ID display, Redial, Mute, DND
5. Auto-answer, 3-way conferencing
6. Speed dial, SMS, Voicemail
7. Message Waiting Indication LED
8. Tone scheme, Volume control
9. Direct IP call without SIP proxy
10. Ring tone selection/import/delete
11. Phonebook (local up to 1000 entries)
12. Black list, Hand-free indicator.
13. Call history: dialed/received/missed (100 -entries); One-key back (C)
14. Multi-Language (2aB/abc/ABC/123)
15. Soft keys programmable, Supports PC control
16. Support switching SIP server & Second server
1. 132×64 graphic LCD.
2. 3 SIP accounts.
3. Support 5.8G Wi-Fi.
4. Support Communication app EP+.
5. 15 Paperless Programmable keys.
6. wall-mountable, support US standard.
7. Support PoE.
1. XML Phone Book search and input & output
2. Enterprise phone book (800 entries)
3. LDAP phone book
4. Aution URL & Active URI
5. Functions customizable keys
6. XML Browser
IP PBX System Integration
1. Busy lamp field (BLF), BLF list
2. Bridged line appearance (BLA)
3. DND & Forward synchronization
4. Intercom, Paging, Music on hold
5. Call pickup, Dial Plan, Call recording
1. SIP v1 (RFC2543), v2 (RFC3261)
2. SIP connection: Proxy mode & Peering Points mode;
3. DNS SRV (RFC3263);
4. Redundant server support
5. NAT Traversal: STUN mode
6. DTMF: In-Band, RFC2833, SIP Info, Auto
7. HTTP/HTTPS Web Management
8. IP Assignment: Static/DHCP/PPPoE
9. Bridge/Router mode for PC port
10. TFTP/DHCP/PPPoE client
11. DNS client, NAT/DHCP server
12. Layer 3 ToS, DSCP
1. 2.4”132×64 graphic LCD
2. 34 keys including 2 programmable keys
3. 1×RJ9 headset port
4. 2×RJ45 10/100M Ethernet ports
5. Wi-Fi 5.8GHz
6. Line keys with LED indicator: 3
7. LED for call and message waiting indication;
8. Dual-color (red or green) illuminated LEDs for line status information;
9. 42.5° bracket and wall-mountable
10. Power adapter: AC 100~240V input and
11. DC 5V/1A output;
12. Power over Ethernet, IEEE 802.3af, class 0
1. Auto-provision via FTP/TFTP/HTTP/HTTPS
2. SNMP V1/2
3. Configuration: browser/phone/auto-provision
4. Trace package and system log export
1. VLAN QoS (802.1pq)
2. Phone lock for personal privacy protection
3. Admin/User 2-level configuration mode, LLDP, CDP
4. L2TP VPN tunneling protocol – added
Codes and Voice Features
1. Wideband Codec: G.722
2. Narrowband codec: G.711μ/A, G.723.1
3. G.726, G.729AB, iLBC
4. VAD, CNG, AEC, AGC, Full-duplex,